I found this website where people pledge to do one thing a day for 100 days. The goal is to become a better person, make the world a better place, etc.
You can pledge anything, provided the thing you do is positive. I know the December 1st deadline is past, but it made me think about what would I do for 100 days in a row to be a better person. Below are 5 of the things I was considering.
1) Learn Italian during my daily commute to broaden my cultural horizons.
2) Spend a half hour working on my book.
3) Take a picture of something that made me happy and write 2 sentences about it on my blog.
4) Say the Rosary. I should probably be doing this anyway…
5) Contact a friend just to say hello. I’m very bad at keeping in touch, so this would really force me to own up to friendships I’ve neglected.
Help me narrow it down to 1 by picking your favorite, and after tallying the votes I’ll get started. Updates about my progress will be posted at the end of any new posts.
What would you do for 100 days?
For anyone that was wondering, I haven’t abandoned the picture series. There are three more posts coming. I’m just trying to locate and scan a specific picture for the next one. Should hopefully be posted by the end of the week.